Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions outlined below govern the use of the Hot Price Hospitality website (ABN: 61 619 310 655) and goods purchased from it.
1. By using this website you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. Hot Price Hospitality reserves the right to amend the website Terms and Conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability without providing notice to you.
2. When placing an order with Hot Price Hospitality you agree to provide us with current, complete and correct information so that your order can be processed. By placing an order, you the purchaser agree to abide by the terms and conditions as listed. Hot Price Hospitality is not obliged to accept any order or to justify refusal of the same. Receipt of payment for goods by Hot Price Hospitality does not in itself constitute acceptance by Hot Price Hospitality of the order.
3. All products in the website are priced in Australian Dollars and excluding GST which is 10% added at the time of the purchase, it is calculated and included in the total final amount. The GST inclusive amount is also shown with every product.
4. Prices of goods displayed on the website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to change without notice. Occasionally an error may cause the price published or advertised for goods to be incorrect, in which case Hot Price Hospitality will be under no obligation to honour the incorrect price.
5. When placing an order some items may not be available immediately. Hot Price Hospitality will contact the customer within 48 hours to confirm delivery time and stock availability. Waiting time for goods can vary from 1-5 days up to 8 weeks in some cases. If any goods are unavailable or out of stock, Hot Price Hospitality may cancel the order in whole or in part, and refund any monies paid, issue a credit note or otherwise vary the order with the customer’s approval. Customers placing orders for age restricted goods such as chemicals, solvents and knives confirm that they are over 18 years of age and that delivery will be accepted by a person over 18 years of age.
6. You will receive an email confirmation from Hot Price Hospitality when your order has been processed.
7. Hot Price Hospitality will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with pictures, descriptions and pricing of products. However in the interest of product development some products may vary slightly from what is shown.
8. Hot Price Hospitality does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your needs. It is a customers sole responsibility to decide the suitability of a product for their purposes. By accessing this website you agree that Hot Price Hospitality retains no liability for availability or suitability for your purposes.
9. Goods will not be shipped until full payment including freight charges has been received and the payment has been cleared by our bank. If paying by credit card only one card will be accepted. Multiple cards used to pay for one order will not be accepted. Hot Price Hospitality must be satisfied with the validity of the order before shipping will occur.
10. Cancellation for orders that are being specially made can only be accepted if the items have not commenced manufacture. If the order is already under manufacture it cannot be cancelled and payment is required in full. Should the customer refuse to pay for the goods, any deposits paid will be forfeited as there is no return on custom made goods.
11. Orders will not be accepted for cancellation on the day of shipping or if the carrier has already collected the order. Under these circumstances the purchaser is still liable to take the goods.
12. Goods being returned for credit must be arranged in advance with Hot Price Hospitality where a confirmation number and instructions will be supplied and the goods shipped to the nominated address at the purchaser’s expense. Should a customer change their mind and wish to return goods, this must be done within 7 days, however a refund will not be given but a credit note will be issued. All goods returned are subject to our standard 20% restocking fee and return transport costs. Goods must be returned as they were sent out, in their original packaging, with warranty cards and manuals if appropriate and cannot have been used in any way. Failure to observe these conditions will mean goods will not be accepted for return and no credit will be issued.
13. It is Hot Price Hospitality’s total discretion as to whether goods can be returned for credit. Please note that there are no refunds. If goods are accepted for return a credit note only will be issued.
14. Goods arranged for delivery by Hot Price Hospitality on behalf of the customer are deemed to be made to the kerbside or street level of the address supplied by the customer unless previously advised by the customer. Should stairs or upper levels be involved that Hot Price Hospitality has not been advised of, then the delivery will not be made to desired location, and the carrier will drop off to ground floor / kerbside only. It is the responsibility of the customer to advise Hot Price Hospitality of all details regarding delivery and access. Failure to do so may mean that further freight charges may be incurred which are the responsibility of the customer. Should the customer not be at the address to receive the delivery and that causes the carrier to have to return a 2nd time this will incur a charge. These additional charges will be charged to the credit card supplied at the time of the purchase. All deliveries can only be made to business addresses, not domestic home addresses. Should business address not be available, then pick up from a local transport depot will be required.
15. Certain large, heavy or bulky items and deliveries to offshore / remote areas will attract higher delivery prices, and delivery times will be longer, depending on the delivery location. All dates supplied for delivery of goods are approximate only. We will always guarantee to do our best to get the goods shipped to you on the dates we specified but we are not responsible for delays created by 3rd parties.
16. We cannot promise that goods will be delivered on a certain day at a certain time as this brings in transportation issues that we have no control over. Customers are to advise Hot Price Hospitality within 24 hours of delivery if goods are delivered in damaged condition, or soiled packaging.
17. If an item is received damaged or faulty you must contact Hot Price Hospitality immediately by phone or email. Provide your name and address, phone details, invoice number and what the problem is with the item you received. Con notes from the carrier must also be kept as we may have to consult with them or the supplier regarding damage. We may even require you to forward photos so an assessment can be made of the damage.
18. All goods are covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty which will differ depending on the type of product. Not all equipment warranties are onsite. The rule of thumb is that most small appliances are back to base warranty (taken to a local Authorised repairer) although this doesn’t apply to some brands. If you have any questions about warranty please contact Hot Price Hospitality by phone or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that warranties will be void if the item is tampered with or repaired by a 3rd party without the written permission of the manufacturer. Should the item be wired or plumbed incorrectly by a tradesman on installation this also will void the warranty. By ordering from the website the customer accepts that Hot Price Hospitality is not liable should this happen. Goods delivered are used, stored and installed at the customers own risk, and Hot Price Hospitality will not be liable for any damage, loss or disruption caused by the same.
19. The customer agrees that Hot Price Hospitality will not be liable for any losses or damage suffered by the customer including but not limited to loss of business, business interruption or loss of time, due to the use or purchase of the goods by the customer. Nothing in this agreement shall exclude Hot Price Hospitality’s statutory liability, which includes injury or death.